Thursday, July 18, 2019

Buxom's Full-On Plumping Lip Polish Gloss


I bought a Buxom Full-On Plumping Lip Polish Gloss set during the 2017 holiday season. The set came with six shades. Each shade has a metallic finish. In this post, I will be reviewing the shade Erica because it is my favorite shade of the set.
The shade Erica is described as “sheer light pink sparkle” on Sephora’s website. The formula is super-moisturizing. In fact, I once fell asleep with a Buxom Full-On Plumping Lip Polish Gloss on my lips, and when I woke up in the morning, my lips were still moisturized. The lip gloss has a pleasant vanilla scent. It is a rich, gourmand scent. I love it!
Because this lip gloss is meant to plump your lips, it tingles after you put on the gloss. This tingle is not painful, and it only lasts for a few minutes. I find that this formula plumps my lips well. However, for an added plumping effect, I sometimes put Too Faced’s Lip Injection Extreme on my lips before I put on this Buxom lip gloss.
You can buy a full-sized Full-On Plumping Lip Polish Gloss at Sephora or Ulta. A full size is 4.44 ml, or .15 ounces. The price is 21 dollars at both Sephora and Ulta.
Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ring Collection

     Hello, lovelies! I have read that a lot of people have one type of jewelry they prefer over others. I love all types of jewelry! Earrin...