Monday, July 15, 2019

Belif's Moisturizing Eye Bomb



I first received a sample size of Belif’s Moisturizing Eye Bomb in an Ipsy package. I believe I got another sample in my Sephora Play box a few months later. I have been using it as my nightly eye cream for almost two months now. The size of the sample is 5 milliliters, or .17 ounces.
I usually use this eye cream after I wash my face with Cetaphil’s Daily Facial Cleanser and then tone with witch hazel. This cleanser and toner combination dries out my super-oily quite a bit, which is not a bad thing. In fact, it’s a nice relief! However, I of course use a moisturizer afterwards. I’m currently using Herbivore’s Rose Hibiscus Hydrating Face Mist (review coming soon!) as my facial moisturizer. Thus, when I apply the Moisturizing Eye Bomb, the skin under my eyes isn’t completely parched, but still in need of an eye cream. When I apply the cream, it tingles my skin a little bit. This tingle isn’t painful, but at first it was a little scary, since I thought I may be having an allergic reaction to the eye cream.
The consistency of Belif’s Moisturizing Eye Bomb is somewhat thin for an eye cream. In fact, when I first started using this eye cream, I applied too little of it. After two days, I realized that my skin needs two coats of the Moisturizing Eye Balm. That is, I apply the cream, then wait a few minutes, and apply another coat of it to my skin. It works much better this way!  
The eye cream has an herbal and slightly medicinal scent. Although I do not love this scent, it is non-offensive to me.
All in all, I think this eye cream is doing a solid job providing moisture to the skin under and around my eyes. I cannot yet tell if it is helping with the fine lines under my eyes. A full-sized container of Belif’s Moisturizing Eye Bomb is forty eight dollars at Sephora.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ring Collection

     Hello, lovelies! I have read that a lot of people have one type of jewelry they prefer over others. I love all types of jewelry! Earrin...